Shipping Policy / FAQ
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept Mastercard, VISA, American Express, and Discover. Please be ready to input your card security code during checkout.
What shipping options are there?
To keep shipping costs low, AIMAA Store only ships via USPS Priority Mail, for US shipments. For international, we will ship Priority Mail International.
When will you ship the items?
We will ship items within 2 business days.
If I buy something and I don't like it, can I return it?
Yes! We want our customers to be satisfied with our products. Keep these things in mind:
- Returns must be requested (via phone or email) within 7 days of receiving your item.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Returned items will be 100% refunded to the credit card used to purchase the item.
- If you make the return request before the item is shipped out, we will refund your shipping cost as well. Otherwise, shipping costs are not refunded.
- DVDs must have the plastic seal intact.
Can I exchange items?
Yes, you may exchange items. Keep these things in mind:
- Exchanges must be requested (via phone or email) within 14 days of receiving your item. Please tell us what item you would like to exchange for your current item. Differences in prices will result in a refund or an additional charge to your credit card.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping and additional shipping of 2nd item.
- Returned items must be in new condition and no tags removed. DVDs must have the plastic seal intact.
What if the item is defective? Or has a hole? Or is not working?
We make sure all of our items are in working condition. In the case that an item is defective, we sincerely apologize! Please follow these instructions:
- Contact us (via phone or email) and tell us about the defective product.
- Ship the item to our address (don't worry, we will reimburse you for the shipping costs).
- We will ship a replacement to you immediately and give you a discount coupon for use on future AIMAA Store purchases.
- We will be responsible for all shipping costs required to get the working product to you.
Is our personal information safe?
Yes. We are aware of the importance of information security in online shopping. We have a shared-SSL certificate to encrypt the information that you enter during the checkout process. The shared-SSL is provided and hosted by our webhost, OLM.net. Because of this, during checkout, you will see that the page is secured, but the address will be changed, like so:
Our payment gateway is Authorize.net, the most-trusted payment gateway available. Finally, our credit card processors have been serving us well for over 20 years, so don't worry, we're working with good people.